Lightly was broken in by Mark Thomas at Seymour. She finally got to the track on Boxing Day 2010
and recorded an impressive first-up, four-length win.
After racing injured for months after her first win and recording two shocking race results, Lightly was
brought home to recuperate. She was then resyndicated with a group of friends and transferred to Gale Lodge in Kilmore where, under the guidance of Lee Hope, Lightly won at Bendigo at just her fourth start. We enjoyed very nice
odds of $34.50 the win🙂!
Lightly's latest preparation has produced two
wins, two seconds and a third and has her currently racing in the fittest condition she has ever been.
You can watch some of Lightly's races by clicking on the following links:
- Lightly wins (1600m) @Colac: Betfair 0-62 Handicap
- only a nostril in it (1600 m): Race 5, Werribee, 27 January
- pipped at Kyneton (1479 m): Race 4, Kyneton, 1 December 2012
- winning at Tatura (1600 m): Race 4, Tatura, 27 October 2012
- 2nd at Echuca (1416 m): Race
10, Echuca, 20 August 2012
- winning at Bendigo (1400 m): Race 5, Bendigo, 6 October 2011
- winning at Nhill (1650 m): Race 7, Wimmera@Nhill, 26 December 2010
Lightly's up-to-date racing record and any upcoming nominations can be found on the Racing Victoria
website by clicking on this Lightly link.